June 2, 2009

Today, I got up early once again....I like getting up early in the morning when the weather is nice...birds are singing and the smell of the morning is uninterrupted and I am alone with my thoughts....So today...I toast to opening up the day with a cheery HELLO to myself....I recognize ME...and I remember that Soul Vitamins come in all shapes and sizes and colors...it could be digging in the earth that touches me...finishing a project...the smell of freshly brewed coffee...all I have to do is remember to be aware of them.....I wrote the prompt INNER SKY....and how I have been feeling as of late....and how I am beginning to move past and out of the rain...and back to myself...my art...my writing...the ME that I love....and I am reminded today....that ART HEALS!! and I need to be aware of that more often when my inner sky breaks loose and the rain comes....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: