July 3, 2009

I will readily admit that I have NOT been doing my journal this past week.....Something came over me....something that caused me to step outside of myself...my inner-ness and connect more with others.....But I will say that I missed it....So today...I will once again let my true voice sing...bringing about messages to myself!! I am careful today to take small sips of reality...sometimes reality is not what it is cut out to be...sometimes you need to check reality at the door...sometimes you need a reality check...so I am finding that if I take reality in small doses it serves me better!! LOL.....I was hit by the quote from Buddha as one of the writing prompts and when I did it the sun was coming out after days of rain.....and I was doing my journal page...exposing myself once again to myself....As I write about my soul today....I am aware of the patchwork that makes it up....scar tissue...wounds healed...some fresh...but that the majority of it is made of HOPE and GRATITUDE! And that my friends....is a very good thing!!
Atfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: