Artella 10 ...


The long awaited arrival of Artella 10 came to my mail box (via snail mail!) this weekend...This is a zine that is chocked full of inspiration from the front cover to the back cover!! I have the great honor of being one of 12 selected artist in this issue!! You can take a wonderful and inspiring walk through all of our studios and view the creative work and be part of our process. There is also, journal entries from each of us to give you a peek into our creative minds. And that doesn't even mention the articles and poetry and art INSIDE this zine! This issue (and not just because I am in it!!) made me laugh, made me cry, and made me jump for joy knowing all the talent that is being expose to the world. Marney and her staff have outdone themselves with this issue. If you do not get it YET, run your little fingers over the link and become a member to this wonderfully supportive group of creative beings. I promise you will not be disappointed! www.artellaland.com (just press the Mangozine Tree)
I for one am going outside to sip some ice tea and read, linger, and be inspired by all the pages...Oh and did I mention GOODIES...Lots of FREE goodies packed inside and on the site!! What are you waiting for?!?!?!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

xxxxx said...

Great stuff!! Can't wait to order my copy! And congrats for being featured in it!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Chantal...
You will love this issue..It is truly one of the most outstanding...The CD is amazing..music and talking, and virtual tours...WOW!!!!!! I can't stop watching it..I see more and more each time I view!! HURRY and get it!!