Another 7 weird things about me...

Karen tagged me for the meme 7 weird things...I think this is the 3rd time I have done this one...and I am wondering if I am running out of weird things!! LOL... Here we go..
1. I like scrambled eggs with spaghetti sauce poured over them...but only home made sauce as I will not eat jarred spaghetti sauce.
2. I do not wear nail polish on my fingers because no sooner is it on when I start to peel it off...It feels funny to me...
3. I am most creative when my studio is a mess!! LOL
4. I love silly songs and tend to make them up..(I call them "squirrel songs" ...I think you can get that one!)
5. I tend to be very shy...go figure...and I bet you wouldn't even think that of me!!
6. I only like white cake with white frosting..not yellow cake, not choclate cake..
7. I can fall asleep almost anywhere...and have been known to do it at parties....

Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Wow, you are weird! lol I love your beautiful square you created for the pink artist doll, thank you for contributing such a lovely piece. I'm honored to stich it on our girls skirt. your square is dancing through our parade in anticipation of what's to come. Isn't this all very exciting! ~Monica

Timaree said...

What's weird about white cake with white frosting. It's the best. I eat scrambled eggs with ketchup on them. But falling asleep at parties? That one is a teensy bit different.