Tagged by Zura....

Another tag has my name on it...from Zura...
This is how you play...

Moonshadow at KSBorn tagged me for this meme. Here are the instructions:

Step one is to take the first book you lay eyes on that fits the rules. Not your favorite book, but the closest at hand:

The rules are as follows…
1. The book must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 3 other people

So, the first book I saw was “Life, Paint and Passion” Page 123 only has a couple of sentences, so here they are….

“When you encounter a block, look inside for a rule to break! Remember: It’s not the painting that’s important, it’s you. Once the painting is finished, it’s just a piece of paper with paint on it - and there will be hundreds more! ”

"I am so grateful that I can give myself permission to have fun. And So I will! God is happy when I am happy." (One Day My Soul Just Opened Up...Iyanla VanZant)

I tag:

Sheila
Chantal
Brenda

2 comments:

Monique Kleinhans said...

I have to say that is one of the cooler 'tags' I've heard of. Thanks for sharing the words of wisdom at your fingertips ;)

Lisa said...

Don't ya just love Iyanla? Fun tag.

Btw, I never got around to answering you about how Patrick and I quit smoking...and that's because, well...we started again. But my 100 day challenge starts March 1st and I am going to quit again with witnesses and video. lol Patrick says he'll quit then as well. We'll let you know how it goes. :)