Be Brave!



Do
one
thing
every
day
that
scares
you.
words of Eleanor Roosevelt

When I saw this post and link it spoke to me in volumes so loud...There are things that I have been wanting to do, but fear stops me dead in my tracks...Fear of the unknown..fear of failure...fear of success...So I am linking to this site...I am linking to my heart...I am linking to my dreams...I am going to step up and do one brave thing...EVERY DAY! Care to join in...and become FEARLESS!
Here's the rules:
  • (most important:) MAKE YOUR OWN RULES.
  • Do this for yourself.
  • Make a commitment for the length of time that best suites YOUR needs--one day, one month, one year, one moment...it's all up to you, and you alone. ;)
  • The "brave" or "scary" things that you choose to do can be as big or little as you want them to be. Sometimes it's the little things that can be the most scary!
  • (not to quote Nike, but...) Just do it.
  • Be on your own schedule. You don't need to make a commitment until YOU are ready.
  • This is your unique journey--make it whatever you want it to be.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Diana Cohen said...

I'd like to join in on this.