Flying on the Wings of my Dreams...


For the past few days I have been floating...NO...FLYING!! Flying on the Wings of my Dreams.
I am honored and privileged to see my blog and my voice nestled between the pages of Artful Blogging Magazine (pages 100 - 103) To actually see yourself in print...to see your hearts words..to see the labor of love that I speak to myself and share with others is humbling..it is heart stopping...it is excitement...it is singing and dancing...it is perhaps one of the most rewarding things that has happened to me lately! I create from my heart...I create because I know no other way to live my life...I create because it is such a part of me, that I would be lost in someways if I did not honor it...I create...I aspire to inspire....I create and to be nestled here in the pages with others who honor...create...and inspire to do the same is beyond words. I am Flying on the wings of my dreams!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: 5 Things I am Grateful for Today!
1. Honoring who I am and what I create.
2. Following my bliss even when things appear not to be going my way!! And especially when things are going my way!
3. THE SUN! The warmth of the sun and how it makes me feel.
4. Witnessing the marriage of two beautiful young souls.
5. Dreaming...dreaming of things to come and holding tightly to those dreams.

7 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

How wonderful! And not one but two publications!
Terisa

xxxxx said...

Today I'm grateful for you, for your light and for your gifts!

Deb Silva said...

Congrats Sweetest!! You so deserve it!
oxooo
deb

the glitzy gypsy said...

I bought it yesterday--and have yet to open it--it is like that special pastrie that you purchase and thnk about and savor-and eat it when the time is right........I am so excited for you!!!!You go girl!
Hugs hugs,
brenda bliss

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the publication. I wish we had that magazine in Australia so I could have a look. Such exciting news!!

Anonymous said...

Oops...anon was me, I hit enter too soon.

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.