5 Things I am grateful for today


I have been looking over the affirmations pages of the past 3 years....This one spoke to me today!
And reminds me of my gratitude...Today I acknowledge my awareness...

1. I am grateful to be aware of this wonderful life I am living...
2. I am grateful to be aware of the beginnings that are taking place in my life...
3. I am grateful to be connected to people who touch my heart...
4. I am grateful to be aware of my creativity and let it guide me daily...
5. I am grateful to be aware that this is a different beginning....

Artfully Yours,
Pattie

My wish for you today is that you take a moment to be aware of your gratitude...and honor it. For by doing so you manifest more and more positive things your way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pattie,
You are beautiful! By being you, you keep me inspired!

this is ab lovely post.

love,
Cheryl