5 Things I am grateful for today...


It is a beautiful Sunday morning..the sun is shining and the birds are singing. I am very aware of the moments that are appearing in this day and the happiness that I am feeling...With joy I share my 5 things that I am grateful for today.

1. Waking early...the silence that allows me to connect to myself...my thoughts...my spirit.
2. Memories...the kind that allow you to stay in a dream like state for moments at a time and that bring back a vividness that you can almost touch.
3. A birds nest...that has been built right outside my door so I can witness nature first hand every morning.
4. Fresh ideas...you know the kind that just pop right into your head out of no where!! That make you go AHHHH....
5. Good Wine...(Now, I suppose that might not be one that everyone would put on their list..) But I am thinking of the kind that you can leisurely sip with a friend and have a heart felt
conversation with as you do so...

May your day be filled with at least 5 things that you realize you are grateful for...Maybe more!! Have a deliciously wonderful day!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: To see the custom mailbox at the top of the post click HERE...

No comments: