SUPER HERO!



I have the great heart felt pleasure of watching my grandson while my daughter is at work...
This picture shows his very wonderful SUPER HERO outfit (a towel cape...pj's and of course we cannot forget the super hero fireman rubber boots!! This is a very serious profession being a SUPER BOY!!) I had him pick out the name for the winner of the notebook...(thanks to all who left comments...if there were enough hours in one day you would all receive something!!)
And the WINNER IS: Lisa at NERDY RENEGADE NEWS!
Thank you again for all who left comments...and may you have a deliciously creative day being your own SUPER HERO!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting blessing this is!! I will be honored to receive this handmade treasure. Indeed, just this week I was sad to be coming to the end of my current journal and found myself thinking, "Now, which one will I use next?". Well, I believe the Universe decided that for me :-)

Peace and Love,
Lisa

Royce Addington said...

Super Boy is growing up so fast!
All I can say is...
"Watch out Hollywood and New York!
He has that star quality!