FLY...


This is a beautiful necklace that my friend Brenda Bliss made for me for my birthday!! Now, to say that I am a lucky girl is somewhat of an understatement when it comes to my friends. I am blessed to have such good friends in my life...friends who have supported me over the years, who have counseled me..who have consoled me...who have cheered me on and cheered me up!! Brenda is one of those friends...I met Brenda some 4 years ago at a retreat...and we have been building our friendship since then...She is a fabulous artist (although she doesn't give herself enough credit for that!!! just like most of us!!) but most of all she has a heart that is HUGE...she gives of herself without thought...She is one of my tribe...Thank you Brenda!!! You know what the heart and wings mean to me!!
I am sure you have a friend out there like this...pick up the phone today and give a shout to them...let them know how much they touch your heart and your life.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

laurel said...

What a beautiful necklace and so appropriate.