May 3, 2009

As usual I have been keeping up with my journal pages...HOWEVER...I have been watching my little love for several days and he keeps me SO BUSY!! PLUS....I am getting ready to take a trip to Disney World with the husband and the little love....Today, as I did my page I was drinking out of my favorite cup...A cup that was purchased at Starbucks one Christmas...with the words LOVE...LIVE...WISH written all over it....and so I toasted the day with that cup....Taking this vacation is going to be wonderful...but it has been a long time since I traveled with a 4 year old...So I will take a little sip of the NO FEAR each day!!...I have been alone in the studio for at least 1/2 of the day today.....and realize the difference between being alone and being lonely....and I find solitude in the silence...and what it brings to me....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: SEE YOU IN 10 DAYS!!

1 comment:

NicciN said...

Today I needed the reminder of the difference between being along and being lonely. Thanks. I am so excited for your trip and can't wait to hear about it.