May 31, 2009

It has been several weeks since I last did a journal page....Life sometimes just has a way with getting in the way!! LOL.....and although doing the journal page probably would of allowed some insight into what I could be doing...should be doing...would be doing instead of being in the middle of twists and turns....I tried to work things out the best I could ... now realizing that perhaps if I had just journaled the path would of been shorter....So today, I got up early...the morning songs outside of the birds and sweetness of the day allowed me to change my attitude...along with paint and pens....allowed me to sip the sweetness as I carefully removed the spiked top of the soul vitamins of that sweetness....Sometimes, you just have to be aware of the goodness despite the chaos....sometimes you just have to allow the bubbles of joy to float and burst around you...sometimes it is just the singing of the birds...the freshness of the air....the opening of the paint that can change your attitude from failure to success....Leaning a lesson today as this month comes to a close...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: