Going to a new Home in Manhattan!

This piece has been bought and will be residing in Manhattan!
I am so excited about this! I love this piece and know that the new owner now will be able to see this and SMILE every day! This show is reaffirming to me the true belief that I have held in my heart since I was small...I was meant to do this...meant to share who I am and the feelings that I can place on paper, wood, and anything else I can get my hands on!! I often do not tell my truth, to others, let alone to myself.
But this show has awaken me, awaken my passions even further, awaken my committment to myself, awaken my joy! And that is my wish for you today, that you AWAKEN.....look around you, listen to your heart, and BELEIVE!!!! BELIEVE in YOURSELF!!!!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: