Feeling the LOVE!!

Today I received this award from Karen at Beelieve
I am certainly feeling the LOVE these past several weeks receiving these awards!! Makes a girl feel just ever so special!!

The rules of accepting are as follows

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (7 is also my lucky number)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So without futher ado here are my 7 nominated blogs:
1. Shelia
2. Chantal
3. Laura
4. Laura Ballie
5. Charlie
6. Karen
7. Krissie
8. Royce

Enjoy surfing these new to you sites...leave a comment...say hello and congratulations!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Although I do believe that Karen meant for this to go on FROM THE INSIDE OUT...
I really only post my affirmation journal pages there...So I am displaying my award here...
I just received this Award from Vanessa also, but kindly asked her to pass it along...but what a heartfelt honor to receive it twice in one week...I am truly beyond words. And as I glow with great gratitude Laurel awarded it also...and I also asked her to pass it on to another deserving blog...SHARE THE JOY!

5 comments:

Halo Hill said...

Wow Pattie, thank you for the award! I can't seem to post the award on my blog, but I am still trying. You can tell from the spacing in my last post and the photos being out of order with no captions, I am having problems with Blogger. You're soooooooooo sweet! Thank you so very much!

Hugs,
Sheila

winterwood said...

wow thank yo u Pattie - its so lovely feeling to get an award...and since I am hibernating, I'll sleep with this great awward under my warm winter duvet...its freezing here!! again thanks for thinking of me!! see you when I get back.

squarepegperson said...

Thank you, Pattie. I feel the LOVE! Can't wait to "meet" the other folks you nominated...thanks again

Charlie said...

Oh..Pattie Thank you so much for the award. I am honored...I have not posted the award on my site yet, hope I wont have any problems. And yes here's to 3 generations of beautiful women. Why have I never visited this site before? I love it. Although I love your affirmation blog From The Inside Out, I like this one too.
Thanks again for the award.

She Who Flies said...

Thanks very much for this award Pattie! I've just passed it on.

Hugs and blessings to you,

Loading...