Good Sunday to all who arrive here today...It is early here in upstate NY and even the birds are not yet singing....I will take this moment of silence to list the 5 things I am grateful for this fine day!
1. A cool gentle breeze on a very humid evening, allowing me to sit and watch the stars appear.
2. The knowledge that my words and art strike a cord in others enough for them to pass on wonderful words and awards.
3. Having a dream so close that I can almost touch it...
4. Being open enough to let myself learn new things.
5. Sharing who I am and what I do with myself and with others with a cup full of permission.
PS: what wonderful things are you grateful for today?