Coffee Talk....

I use to make these cups...filled with little inspirational notes, but I can no longer find the cute little terra cotta plant holders that I altered.... I ran across this photo of them today...and the message it brought to me....dream BIG ...There are lots of things that I dream of....lots of things that I still have on my WISH list...I long to go to retreats....creative retreats and spiritual retreats....
I dream BIG...of attending Bliss Bootcamp!!! A retreat that is small enough to allow me to feel a comfort...large enough to bring me new joys...and affordable enough because it is all inclusive...
A retreat where I will be able to recharge my creative batteries...where a connection can be made not only with my muse, but with others....where the idea of creating 24 hours a day is alive with giggles and energy...where one bubble forms another...forms another...forms another with inspiration...kindred spirits...new friendships...laughter...sharing...nournishment for the creative soul...with talent...vision...and a deep sense of self...
This morning, while sipping my coffee...I dream BIG of a retreat....and this is the one I am dreaming of.....
BLISS BOOTCAMP
!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Are you dreaming too? There are still some spaces left! Contact the head counselor and bring your tiara....I know we are in for a magnificent ride!

No comments: