FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!!!

I want to take this moment to let you know that I will be interviewing the fabulous, Brenda Bliss,
on Sunday, April the 19th!! I met Brenda in 2005 when I attended a retreat that she also attended! Brenda began having a dream after that retreat for herself.....for others...about connecting....about art.....And she is taking a BIG STEP to manifest that dream into reality....
Check it out!!!! BLISS BOOT CAMP!! I can't think of anyone I would rather have a PJ party with!
Can't wait to interview her!!!!! Make sure you come back on Sunday....and GRAB one of the seats at the retreat before they are all gone!!! I certainly am!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS: I had the honor of designing this logo for Miss Brenda Bliss....to add to the dream...

1 comment:

the glitzy gypsy said...

I just want to thank Pattie with all of my heart for designing the awesome logo for BlissBootcamp!!! Isn't it awesome???
Hugs to you my friend,
Brenda Bliss