Good Morning to All who enter here today!!

I just wanted you to know that there is an on line daily creative
newspaper, called THE DAILY MUSE, and it is put out by a wonderful
woman and her staff from Artella...Now, if you haven't had the GREAT
pleasure of knowing this site, do yourself a favor and check it out!!
www.artellawordsandart.com(there is a link on my side bar)and you
can get to the newspaper via there or directly at: www.dailymuse.com
They run a special to receive a couple of days FREE...why not give
it a try!! I write for them every once in a while and have a page in
the Calmitic section on Tuesday and Thursday!! I have also attended
the wonderful retreats that Artella puts on and have met some of the
most amazing woman!! Plans for this years retreat are in the making!!

If you are looking for a great teacher and another wonderful present that
you can give to yourself check out the two retreats that Jill Badonsky has
to offer!! www.themuseisin.com (also a link on my side bar)I promise you won't regret that one either!! You will come away with a self awareness that will stay with you forever!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: