7 Random Things About ME!

Ok...so my friend Bae tagged me and I am to write 7 random things about myself:

1. I am on what I like to call the"GET KNOWN NATIONALLY 2007 TOUR" (sending out lots of "artist calls")

2. I am almost bald and when I am completely bald I am going to have GLAMOUR SHOTS done by my friend Denise who is a fabulous photographer!)

3. I do not like Tuna Fish.

4. I question myself all the time!! (but I do not let it get to me to often!!)

5. I love deeply and hard, wearing my heart on my sleeve, so sometimes I get hurt!

6. I love ice cream and often eat it for dinner.

7. I do art every day, because I know no other way to live my life!

So there you go...7 random things about me...now I am off to tag others!! TEE-HEE

4 comments:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

I admire you for that 1st thing:)
I wish I had the motivation to try and submit lots of things to artist calls,but I'm so awfully organized and I have too much to do right now...well I know i'm also finding excuses ;)but it's so stressful the idea that you might never get your piece back,it can get lost etc...silly paranoid me;)

ah sighs I question myself way too much too,isn't it so boring some times?
wish I could be more buddhist in the soul and just sip the day and take things as they stop questionning start living...I always tell myself to do so, but well I think I'm a question girl:)

beautiful 5...I feel I am the way but my heart is not protected with hoarfrost that never melt even in summer,some kind of eternal snows with barbwires...I regret it but I have been hurt way,betrayed and disapoint way too much...I hardly believe someone loves me for me.
I know it's sad.

love the 7 :)I just don't know either how to live my life...but I wish I were more social and could afford to give my time to association things like that with core and enthusiasm...later for sure when I'll get really financially independent:)

blessings

Patricia J. Mosca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thanks for being here H...
You will come into your own way at the right time...
BELIEVE

Deb Silva said...

Love your list darlin, reminds me how much i miss you!
oxooo
Bae