Neverland!

This is a picture of a wonderful 4 by 4 piece of altered art by Helene from France!! It is a beautiful turqoise blue background with embossed silver and white...An adorable fairy ... It is wonderful and I just can't wait to frame it and hang it in my studio...It reminds me of a song that I so love by Michael Franks, called Wonderland...It was a great pleasure to swap with her and if you have not yet gone to her blog or website, do so....She is a very deep, honest, and soul artist who is making her way though her journey of life, with one piece of art at a time. Thank you so much Helene...I will treasure it! http://www.helene-deroubaix.blogspot.com
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

thank you dear pattie:)
I thought blue was a good color for you:)
Virgo are spiritual and mysterious and blue is a color that evokes this to me:)

thanks for these so kind words, you're adorable:)

Many sweet blessings***