Count down...

According to Gallagher and Ventura, the most important words of personal responsibility are as follows:

The 10 most important words:
I won't wait for others to take the first step.

The 9 most important words:
If it is to be, it's up to me.

The 8 most important words:
If not me, who? If not now, when?

The 7 most important words:
Let me take a shot at it.

The 6 most important words:
I will not pass the buck.

The 5 most important words:
You can count on me.

The 4 most important words:
It IS my job!

The 3 most important words:
Just do it!

The 2 most important words:
I will.

The most important word:
Me
Frank Tyger said it best...

"YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON MANY THINGS, BUT MOSTLY YOURSELF."

This wonderful little post came from one enlightened goddess!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

laurel said...

Great word count down!

NicciN said...

Wow, this is really cool. Thanks for sharing.