Natures Beauty...



I was sent this beautiful bouquet of Star Lilies by someone I love and who loves me....Natures true beauties...There is something about them that I am drawn to...the color...the design of the petals...the intoxicating aroma they put forth. Nature's beauties...for me to enjoy the length they stay with me...filling my house with the aroma of love. Such a simple pleasure to see the beauty of nature...especially as it is fall and the beautiful leaves with their majestic colors fall to the ground and cover the earth with a blanket of green and orange...red and gold. The sky streaked with pink at night as it comes early....the morning frost appearing to announce the coming of winter...But inside my house...inside I smell spring...I see beauty... I believe in growth... I have hope..and I know and feel love.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

the glitzy gypsy said...

so pretty--and I can smell them all the way in Tennessee!
love ya,
bb