Oh so HONORED...


These 2 magazines by Stampington and Company hit the newsstands by the end of the month! I am honored once again to be within the pages of both of these magazines....In Altered Couture I have a jacket that I painted, for my sister, and I have a 2 page HOW TO article on altering a pair of clogs by painting them. In Art Doll Quarterly I have a quick HOW TO on some canvas Santa's that I have been making as gifts for years...
I am always so honored to be among the talented artists that grace the pages of these publications....not to mention that fact that I love sharing my art and my HOW TO with all...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

laurel said...

Congratulations, Patti!

Our Hands For Hope said...

What is it about getting published that is so delicious? I have both magazines. I'm going to go look.
Terisa