Dircting you to a post and perhaps to comment!

I did this piece of art (small 4 by 4 inch) for an Inspire Me Thursday challenge...but after reading this post today,I was inspired to share it once again with all who venture here today! I was having a written conversation about comments left (or un-left) on the blogs with a friend of mine recently...and I have decided...That I am always leaving a comment..letting the writer know that they have touched my DNA with their words...Take a look at the link below and make sure you let her know that you have been there!! Blogging...reading...connecting...changes me daily...inspires me daily...and allows me to share who I am and what I do daily. I hope it does the same for you! Drop a comment...let me know!! From my DNA to yours...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
http://museologies.blogspot.com/2008/05/dnadreams-nourish-art.html

2 comments:

Leticia said...

Hi Pattie, Found you through my copy of Artful Blogging. Your site is inspiring in so many ways. I will visit often.

Royce Addington said...

Inspiration ripples wide today! Thanks for the kind words!
YOUR brilliant DNA makes DREAMing so much more fun!

A TOAST TO ALL OUR DREAMS...
May they NOURISH ART until we're 104!