My Muse says...Give a Prompt!!



Today...as I slept thru an alarm that I set for 4 AM!! I realized that I missed something that I wanted to be a part of...But, rather than stomp my little foot...get mad at the day...get mad at myself...I had a little giggle!! The giggle made me aware of the present day...and I could hear the birds singing and the softness of the day beginning! And my Muse tells me...to be present!! When being creative...thinking about being creative...dreaming about being creative one is always present! There is no reason to stomp your foot...or get mad at the day, or yourself when you are sitting there saying, I SHOULD DO THIS...OR I SHOULD DO THAT...or I CAN'T DO THIS..OR I CAN'T DO THAT! Take a quick view around you...listen closely...and giggle!! That's right just start to laugh at the negative about what you are saying to yourself!! Once you begin to do this...you will suddenly realize that EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE! There are more moments in a day when you CAN do something than CAN'T ...all you have to do is be open...be aware...and allow yourself the giggle! When we laugh with ourself we open a door to the heart of what we really want to do!! And we open ourself to all the possibilities before us...
Remember you hold the key!! (and the giggle!!)
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: So have yourself a good giggle today...and do something creative...anything, even if it is only for 5 minutes!!

2 comments:

Judy H said...

Love the "key". Great work as usual.

Anonymous said...

Yes...giggles comin' up.
thank you!