February 18, 2009

Working on the AWE today was fast and furious....I almost could not pull myself out of bed today, dreaming of being some place WARM...So the AHA-PHRODISIA prompt came easily today...I am feeling a little on the "sad" side of life today...so I toast to being able to see the layers of colors today that lie above that layer of sadness...And I am reminded that I can TURN in any direction today to change my vision...to change my perceptions...to change my feelings....And even though I am making mistakes along the way....(such is life!!) I am giving myself permission to make UNLIMITED amounts of them....for I believe it is true...We DO learn from our mistakes...we may repeat them over and over till the lesson is finally engrained in us....and sometimes we learn them quickly...but they are ALLOWED...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: