February 8, 2009


I consider Sunday, the beginning of a new week...Not sure why that is...as most people think Monday is...well, I guess I just have to be different!! Anyhow, I did not post my pages toward the end of the week as I wanted to HIGHLIGHT SHEILA!! If you did not get a chance to read her interview here...JUST PRESS RIGHT HERE!! And make sure you visit her at her blog!
Today, I am recovering from a well deserved R & R...and to top the day off I indulged in some COMFORT FOOD (to honor the little kid in me!)...Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and chocolate milk (I am the first to admit that I do not usually drink milk unless it is fresh and very...very cold!! Today, it was!!)
As I pondered how to make my creative time MORE FUN...I made a small list...And my SUPER HERO persona!! LUMINOSITY....a name given to me by my mentor Jill several years ago!! This day has been all about PLAYING!!! A great day indeed!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Journal Swag said...

Yes, you DO deserve it! Good for you! Not only can you make lemonade from lemons, but your magic makes you able to turn yellow into purple! WOW! I am in awe of you. (Serioiusly)

Love,

Sheila