March 19, 2009

Today would of been my Father's 83rd birthday...he passed away when he was 61 years old...some 22 years ago..It seems so long ago when I think of it that way...and yet emotionally it could of been yesterday! I miss my father very much....his laughter...his ways....his cooking...the bigness of him....he was a giant of a man to me....So today...I honor him...today I miss him more than ever....One of the prompts was to revisit a part of our past....I did that for this whole page...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! (yes ... a grown woman who still refers to her Father that way...always have....always will)
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Journal Swag said...

Oh, how precious. I bet you really miss him still. He died at such a young age. I'm sure he is proud of you and is smiling down on his girl.

Hugs,

SHeila