Sunday's Answer


It has been a long week....with the holiday right in the middle it has thrown me a little off balance, and I have not been to sure of what day it is!! LOL...I have had my grandson here over the weekend (2 1/2 years old) and he requires a lot of care, so I have not been in my studio working for several days...Actually as a grandmother (or MOMA as I am lovingly referred to as!) you forget just how much you have to do for little ones on a 24 hour routine and how tired you can get!! Not that it isn't fun, because it is such FUN! So my question is: will I be able to get back into the swing of things, to maintain my path and direction? This card has let me know that the ANSWER is YES!! And that letting myself take this little down time is the best thing that I could of done right now. That my creativity will flow that much better with this time of rest and retreat from the paint, and the paper and the pens! Like most artist I get a little upset with myself when I am not creating...GO..GO...GO!!!! And also, like most artists I know perfectly well that you must rest and refuel or you burn out quickly! So, with that being said from the voice of this card, I know that tomorrow is another day! Tomorrow is a day to begin again, with new eyes and fresh ideas. I hope that this card brings some words to you today. That you too can trust the process of retreat..rest..renewal...and that you remember that you are surrounded by the positive energy of creativity even when you are not creating in your normal way!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Royce Addington said...

I looked out to sea this morning and saw 1000 turquoise butterflies... on their wings they carry unimagined creative and financial success. They are headed in your direction!