All Together!!

This is a happy picture for me, because it shows all of my kitties sleeping together on the couch! All 3 of them...I am so happy to have Kitt back home, that everyday I just have to smile!! I am always asking him where he went on his adventure!! Perhaps it is a book in the making!! HUMMMMM...This post is rather small and there is no art today, although I am working on a wedding present!! But, I am somewhat tired...I don't know about anyone else, but when you come off a big project..you whirl and twirl for a bit...and then you REST!!!! Well, at least I do...So, I can tell that I am getting ready to rest. So, that is my wish for you today. That you know when to rest, that during that resting time, you are just re-energizing yourself! Let yourself just swim in the silence of the lull....I for one am looking forward to it...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: