Here is the front of me.....

This is a picture of me that Jennifer Simpson took of me (You can see her blog here at blogger...aka jesais Check out her piece on CREATIVITY!) , without me knowing at the Kaizen-Muse conference that I attended in California last month...I do not usually like pictures of myself, but this one sort of speaks to me...and I see myself in it...Do you know that feeling? The one where you are looking at a picture of yourself and say.."hey, who the heck is that!!??" This one does not do it to me, and I think it is because I had no idea that she was taking a picture and therefore I did not have to do the "cheesy" smile!! LOL...Anyhow, this is the front of me...So that is my wish for you today, that you look and see yourself..and if you don't at first look again especially into your own eyes...see your beauty, see your soul, see your creativity! Try to see just 5% of what everyone else sees...I think you'll be amazed!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Cheryl Finley said...

I see a beautiful soul looking back at me!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thanks Cheryl!! I was feeling really good doing the SHADOW MUSE!! You know how much I love her!!! LOL