Circles of Color!

My son, Jason, has moved into a new apartment! I am always a little bit unsure when I decide that I am going to make something for him. He has his own unique style and personality. But the one thing about him is that he is an extrememly colorful guy! He has so many sides to his personality! He is a loving son for sure! And I adore him! He has a fine since of humor (well, really it borders on being very silly!) He has a ton of one liners, and many other qualities of humor. I think that is one of the aspects of his life that just causes me to stand back and giggle!! I have always wanted to give him a piece that I made....Well, here it is!! The table of colors.....And when he saw it he knew that he had to have it!! He has been a fine supporter of my art for many years. Both with being a backer for me at times, and with cheering me on! I LOVE MY BOY!!!!!!! And that is my wish for you today, that you give a little back to those who support your hearts' passion. For the people that are your personal cheerleaders! They are the ones who egg you on, who dream a little bigger for you, and who help you reach a little higher. HERE'S TO YOU KID!!!!!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: