Look Inward


I have not posted in a while as I have been down with a cold! YUCK!! But, I am on my way to recovering!! YIPPEE!! My heart was telling me to start a new journal book..at first, I did not pay attention, but as usual the voice got so loud I had to start one.This is the first page to that book! I often ignore the looking inward voice, not because it is not important to me, but because, well, everyday life sometimes just gets in the way!! But, when I finally do listen it directs me in such a way that my happiness explodes, that things become clearer, and that my path is usually right at my feet!! So that is my wish for you today, that you realize that your hopes, dreams and joys are waiting for you! Just listen to the voice of your soul and if you do not use the direction that day, perhaps another day you will hear it a little louder. Because as we all know, some days are just better than others!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: