31 Days of Art...


Ok...I threw my back out a few days ago making it difficult to sit for very long at this machine...But "SHE'S BACK" ..well at least for a moment or two! I have joined in a swap where we will be doing 6 by 6 pieces of art every day for 31 days...then off to NYC they will go and Melissa will make the swaps and one special piece will go in a Zine...I will try different things here...Right now I am doing things I am comfortable with because I cannot sit for very long...but, watch new things will appear! Different mediums for me...This is a raw art swap so no stamps, no embellishments...so I will be working with acrylic paint, colored pencils, crayons, wax, chalk and oil pastels! I will post them...Have 3 days that I will post here now..Happy eye candy and inspiration!! I started on 2-14 and this first one is titled: FALLING IN LOVE!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: