YES! This is ME!


I was looking thru an old box and what did I come across! Senior pictures! I looked at friends who had passed thru my life at a different time...and the notes that they wrote on the back of their picture..."lets always be friends" "stay as sweet as you are"..."best of luck with Bob"...Now, I do not look like this anymore, and most of the pictures are just that..pictures, no longer have we kept in touch, no longer are we friends (and I really do not know why that is except for time and space!) and well, Bob has long since been out of my life, although I must admit that he frequents my thought every fall for a reason known to us! But, no matter what has happened in these 38 years since graduation (yes, you read that correctly!!) I know that I am following my heart more now than any other time in my life...Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! So as I gaze at the picture before me and remember that 17 year old girl who had so much creative talent hidden so deeply inside, I honor her strength and endurance for allowing me to catch up with her on this creative path. So that is my wish for all who enter here today...that no matter where you are in your life, know that you have an inner child who is waiting for you to come out and play!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: