O Say Can You See


This is the swap piece that was to be posted for Wednesday, February 21 but it is now after 12:00 so it comes up as Thursday....BECAUSE....
Alright I will admit it...I am a LOST junkie!! Yes, gave up art to sit and watch the tv (or as my father use to fondly refer to it as "the idiot box") but it is over and I have done my swap piece for today...Today, my good husband had to make an eye appointment and that prompted this piece of art...I have used the eye icon before in other pieces and I enjoy the look of it...I did not try anything new with this piece, but used acrylic, sharpie and water color...Tomorrow I will venture a bit deeper with perhaps some new medium...for now, I think I am lucky to have completed this...I am working on something that has a deadline, so that has required most of my time! But with that being said...happy creating and good night!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: