THE MEETING!

I have a poem published in the Daily Muse Newspaper today!The title of it is: THE MEETING.. What a joy!! And it was so unexpected...You have to just love that! If you have not yet had the pleasure of reading this online treasure you can get a couple days of it for free by going to:
www.artelladailymuse.com ....You might have to scan that in to get there, but it is well worth the trip! Not just because I write for them on Tuesday and Thursday but because it is the only online newspaper on the net that is totally committed to artists, writers and dreamers! And did I mention that they also put on the BEST retreats and this year it is in SEDONA! WOW!! I have not done my swap piece yet today, but will post again later with that...Until then may you have a wonderfully creative day!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: