AIRBOURNE COCKTAILS!!

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! I have been watching my grandson and my daughter, both sick with the flu since Monday!! They finally went home today and just when I thought I would be able to sit and do my art without any interruption...BAM! I think I just might be getting the flu...Off as my friend Debs says, to take some more airbourne cocktails!! LOL!!
But take a trip to the side bar and check out my other blog... http://www.artbyluminosity.blogspot.com or http://www.explorethecolors.blogspot.com
Both have things on them to inspire with words and color!
Hopefully I will be back soon!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

3 comments:

Lori Pilla said...

Pattie,
Hope you are feeling better. Your body is obviously telling you need a break. It's hard to believe you'd need a break from creativity but you just need to recharge your whole battery. Take care of yourself. I look forward to when your battery is charged and you are sharing your creativity again.

Feel Better!
Lori

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Lori..
Thank you for the wonderful words, but you are just going to LAUGH!!
I did a permission slip last night for a project that I am working on...
GUESS WHAT IT WAS?!?
PERMISSION TO RECHARGE!! LOL
And the painting is going to be batteries and a plug!!! I am wondering if the universe is playing creative tag!! Do you have my e mail address at home? Let me know!!
Type me there if you do..
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

Lori Pilla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.