Swap!


I am going to be playing catch up with my swap pieces...what with everything going on here!! LOL...anyhow, this piece was for the 9th so I have a couple more pieces to download...one at a time!! This was done with watercolor paint..like I said before not a medium that I am very comfortable with..but, I am continuing to try it...I have way more control over the acrylic paint so I guess that is why I like it!! Plus I can get a more vibrant look!! I know I am using the cheapest watercolors known to man, and I know that you are only as good as your tools allow you to be...the one thing that I am having a lot of fun with is cutting out the little squares and putting a small picture behind them...So here it is...KEEPING HER EYE ON HER STAR!! And that would be my wish for you too today...even if it feels uncomfortable, TRY IT! You just might find something you like about it!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star Light, Star Bright
This Is the Sweetest Star
Giving Such Watercolor Delight!

You might consider dabbling in more watercolors! Something is going very star-bright here!

Hélène Deroubaix said...

it's very pretty!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

THANK-YOU..THANK-YOU...THANK-YOU!
I am still trying to get a comfortable feel....BUT...THANK-YOU!!
Receiving your positive energies!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie