Art Power # 2


One of the guidelines of doing this swap is to try something new!! These last two pieces are a test for me on several levels...One: NOT TO BLACK LINE..I tend to like to black line everything...I think it is that coloring book visual that I like so much..Two: NOT TO USE SO MANY COLORS...This is really just a test to see if I can do something that has more of a theme..I see in a lot of the art magazines that they tend to do different calls for one pallete art...So I decided I would start out with 3 cause one might just drive this color hound a little crazy!! So, there, I tried something new 2 days in a row with this theme...Done with that and I will be back to the COLOR board today!! (because actually this piece is from yesterday, and I just forgot to post it!) Our house is full of people with the flu, so it has been a difficult couple days! My wish today, is that everyone is healty, happy and living in color!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS PIECE!
The WINK.
The LIPS.
THE COLOURS!
Ya' just want to kiss it for luck!