heART Power!!


Swap piece for today...I started this at 6 this morning!! Anyhow it is done...What I wanted to do with this piece is use a 3 color palette ...So I choose, red, orange and yellow...It is done with acrylic with prismacolor pencils overlaid...I threw in a little black before I realized I had done that...but oh well, such is life...Anyhow, I was on a site with some friends and someone had posted something they were working on and WOW...Red, orange and yellow background...You just got to wonder how those vibrations work!! LOL...So that is my wish today for all who venture here...Have yourself some GOOD...GOOD..GOOD VIBRATIONS...now get to your space and create something!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

4 comments:

Lori Pilla said...

Hi Pattie,
I love this sun. So much heartfelt warmth. It's funny how you mention you used the black before you realized it. I am working on a swap that has to be in greens only. I keep wanting to add other colors. Its such a great creative challenge. I was thinking yesterday of doing a mandala in red, orange, yellow and pink. It must of been one of those days vibrationally.

Keep warm and keep creating. I love it.

In the magic of color.
Lori

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Lori..
Do you have a blog? Web? Can I see what you are playing with??? OH JOY OF JOYS...the creative process!!
LOVE IT! Doing another one like this but will do green, blue and purple..
HUMMMMM
Thanks Lori...always great to hear from you!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

Lori Pilla said...

Pattie,
I'm a little computer challenged at the moment. The three computers we had have one by one are no longer working and can not be fixed. The last one just the end of last week. We were planning on getting at least one new one as there are three of us, but now we have to do something quick. I think its actually a good thing because now we'll by a brand new one. All others were old and ancient hand me downs. We're also going to get a printer/copier/fax/Scanner. We haven't had a scanner so I'm so excited.
I'm telling you all this because I don't have a blog or website because I haven't had the right equipment at the right time. (Can't do big personal stuff at work) But once we get the new set up I'm going to start a blog. I'll let you know.

Happy creating.
Lori

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Lori...
I love mandalas...I do them also!! My friend told me that they should be 8 inch circles, but I like doing smaller ones...draw the circle, put on music and create! Nothing like it...Sorry about your computer problem, believe me...I had a month of it!! Can't wait till you have a blog and I can see what you do too!!
Yes, I will keep warm, huge blizzard yesterday...sunny today but COLD!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie