Valentine Swap!!


Today has been a day filled with my grandson, so not a lot of art got done...I am finishing my affirmation page and I will get that posted...I finally have figured out how to use and download pictures from my new little machine thing, and I wanted to share this picture I did for a Valentine Swap. We could make a valentine any way we wanted to...I decided that I wanted to make one that could be kept out all year long! I drew and painted the bird on some card stock and then cut it out, I did the background in acrylic paint, and used the cool printed jute that my friend Melissa sent me from NEW YORK CITY (from another swap!!) Anyhow, then I found those valentine letters and knew I had to use them...and the hanging heart...I use the words: FLY ON THE WINGS OF YOUR DREAMS on almost everything I do...sometimes you don't see them because they are written on the back...Anyhow, Carol got this piece and I hope she enjoys the sentiments of it forever!! My wish for you today is if you can get in a swap do so! It is fun and you get to be creative, and you get something wonderful via snail mail instead of a bill!! LOL...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuur Valentine's ROCK and FLY! Wish you had been in my grammar school class as a swapee!!!

Debs

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Anytime you want to swap...just let me know...Valentine's Day can be any day you want!! LOL