Bloom!


I know that we had to change the clocks ahead an hour..but, my body and my brain still says it is only 11:30!! So this is my swap for the 11th which is Sunday, no matter what the post date says!! LOL...This piece is watercolor with sharpie outline....I have a few more days to go and then the swap will have ended for me, although it does not have to go to NYC till May. We have to decorated an envelope that also will be swapped...This is pretty exciting and I am way ahead of the game...which for some reason is unusual for me!! Maybe I am getting better at this...I have another special swap that I am doing for an altered box, and I did start to do some of that design...and I am working on an altered book...plus those looming deadlines!! But most of the sketches are done, and I will pick up supplies this week to get them ready...APRIL deadline, and JUNE deadline!! Have custom pieces done that have to be delivered...Hopefully I will do that this week...Hey, a girl likes a paycheck...to buy MORE ART SUPPLIES! Actually I want to go to Florida to visit a soul sister.(I think that is wish #4!)..So I am saving my pennies!! All is good here in paint land tonight...I bid everyone a wonderful evening full of stars and dreams...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: