Honering Myself


I had to give a presentation last night on the phone for a class that I am taking. I am in the
process of being certified as a Kaizen-Muse Coach. (I will coach people to help them get to
their creative dreams, one small step at a time)
Anyhow, it was hot and humid and I was already nervous enough, but I had to go last! After 9 other wonderful presentations. I was nervous, and seeing as it was on the phone, you don't get to see peoples faces and see if they are connecting with what you are saying. I felt like I was 10 years old and having to get up in front of the whole class to give a book report for the very first time!! Remember that feeling?! Well, I got thru it! I listened to the recording of it this morning and it wasn't half bad! So today I am honoring myself for doing something that was totally out of my comfort box! For affirming to myself in yet another way that I am on the right path. And that is my wish for you today. That you step out of your comfort and try something NEW! Discover a part of yourself that you have been longing to do, but because you feel the fear you do not dare to leap....LEAP!, believe me you will have wings!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: