My Clarity


I went on a retreat this weekend at a beautiful spot called SPIRITFIRE!This retreat was a gathering of 19 woman who explored the beauty of Soul Collage. If you are not aware of what that is by all means FIND OUT!! You do not have to have artistic talent to do this wonderful art form. It is truly a self discovery process through collage. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who is wanting to do a little soul searching.Anyhow, when I had to re-enter my "real" world it got a little crazy, I started to spin a little out of control. And after coming from a place where I was the center of myself and I was being nutured by others and myself, the thought of cleaning the litter box was really unappealing!
So, I had to reflect on what it was that I needed and wanted to keep from this retreat. I will listen to the whispers of my soul to bring me my clarity.
Here are a couple websites that will show you about Soul Collage.
www.kaleidosoul.com This site is by Ann Marie Bennett...She put on the retreat and it was all that and more!
www.soulcollage.com This site is Seena Frost...who founded Soul Collage....BUY THE BOOK!
If I sound like an AD I am sorry, but this was one of the most rewarding retreats I have ever been on!! So my wish for everyone today is that you too will listen to the truth of your soul,it brings great wisdom to you. Honor yourself and your clarity!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!