Soul Collage Card


I am the one who is firmly rooted in your soul.
I am the one who gives you the courage.
I am the one who is strong and powerful.
I am the one who continues to grow.
I am the one who reaches upward to a new tomorrow.
I am the one who believes.

This is a soul collage that I made this morning. It honors my creativity. I spent almost the entire day in the studio yesterday. Running between projects...doing a little here.. a little there ... waiting for paint to dry..waiting for inspiration to come...working on an altered book...working on paintings for a one woman show...playing with my strength! I almost forgot to eat I was having so much fun!!
And that is my wish for all today...I wish for you to know your strength and to play with it every chance you get...Well...got to get back into the studio the paint is calling!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: