January 14, 2009


I have been popping my SOUL VITAMINS lately....I have been experiencing a great deal of creative energy from doing so...allowing myself to FLY on the Wings of my Dreams...Writing the JUju...quickly brought the thought of the series of UPS and DOWNS that one experiences in life...how we allow them to affect us to the point of stopping us in our tracks...however, if we treat ourself with compassion we can slow down....look around...and carry on with the flow a whole lot better....I am not always compassionate with myself...I am usually compassionate with others a lot easier...a lot quicker....the need for perfection often enters into how I treat myself...I am feeling SO creative these days...and with that comes some frustration when I am not getting the results I think I should be getting....So today, I am reminded to ENJOY this process and to be gentle with my heart....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: 5 days till the book drawing....DON'T MISS OUT!! Leave a comment...HERE!

No comments: