January 9, 2009


I name today....Wave Day....because I am feeling as if I am riding a wave...one that is peaking at the moment...one that is making the ride something to ENJOY! I am waving hello to all the new things that are being revealed to me...and waving good-bye to those things that are better left behind me....and more and more I am waving to myself...making sure that I am aware to ENJOY the little things in my life....I love the color YELLOW!! I am not sure why...I don't wear it ever, but I paint with it all the time...it is the first color of any of my paints to run out....it offers to me a freedom of peace...of warmth...of love...as if I could just wrap myself up in it....When I do feel the blues coming over me....I give it some time...I often embrace it for a little longer than I should at times...but to pull myself out of it...I usually take a nap! (I know the classic sign of depression!) but it energizes me....I paint with soothing colors...blues...and greens and of course yellow !
I read children's books that I love...Max Makes a Million...The Little Prince...Oh, the Places You'll Go....and I will help someone else (that always makes me feel better) it may be help just with some kind words...it may be help that is physical...but it is a way to get out of myself and focus on someone else....and I play...I dance...I sing...I paint...I play! So today, is Wave Day...and I am waving my flag that reminds me to ENJOY!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

PS: Enter for the book drawing by leaving a comment....HERE...
GOOD LUCK...the drawing is on the 18th of the month of January....AWE YOURSELF!

No comments: