January 20, 2009


There was a lot to ponder on today's page...but today is the Inauguration and I have been lost in the media hype of it all...and then, I watched a movie about Ernie Davis, a football player in the lat 50's who played for Syracuse University (Express) both of these things reminded me of doors..opening doors...going through doors that might have been locked at times...but continuing on to follow your dream....So today, I write my favorite Door quote by Joseph Campbell...and I see a door before me...that welcomes me...and behind it lies all sorts of wonderful and happy possibilities! Today, may your doors open before you...and may the door to our lives be ones that never have locks on them.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Journal Swag said...

Beautiful quote and lovely page!

Hugs,

Sheila